Tuesday 18 June 2013

Much Hadham Open Gardens

One of the best things about living where I do is that I have access to both big, bustling cities as well as the serene British countryside. This was fantastic growing up as one moment I'd be in my town coat being whisked off to see a West End musical, the next I'd be up a tree in the middle of the forest. This weekend, my mother and I decided to go off to one of the local villages, Much Hadham, to wonder around peoples' gardens. The village was holding a charity event, where by the villages opened up their gardens and put on cream teas and music, all in the aid of St Elizabeth's. I love events like this- there's always a wonderful sense of community spirit (and who doesn't love being nosy every now and then?!). Anyway, I thought I'd share with you some of the pictures I took that day.















No comments:

Post a Comment